Rabu, 09 Februari 2011

introduction

hallow guys,,,, Do you know me?....

let me to introduce my self. My name is Dina Andriantini. you can call me dina. i come from Bangka Belitung... Do you know where is Bangka Belitung?,, Bangka Belitung(Babel) is a small island in south Sumatra. There are many interesting places to visit. Main place is Beach. the Beach in Bangka Belitung very nice.You must know about this.hmm,, i think if you want to know more about my hometown,you  must visit it. i will wait you.hehehe..

o,yeah My hobbies are Singing and Dancing. I very like singing,because it can make me Fun everyday. No boring. my favourite food is Tekwan. i also like nut,chocolate,and Avocado juice and Durian(what is the meaning of durian in English?)....

ok guys,, i have FB.. my address is fahra.ardina@yahoo.com

nice to know You.. ^_*

4 komentar:

  1. hi Din. I love tekwan, too. Unfortunately it is quite hard to find a good tekwan here in Jogja :-(

    BalasHapus
  2. nice to know you..
    my name is khan..

    BalasHapus
  3. This continuously amazes me just how website entrepreneurs for instance yourself will get time and also the resolve for go on creating great websites.

    BalasHapus